Sara Ali Khan born in the family of Nawabs is an Indian Actress. She made her debut in the film “Kedarnath” which was released in the year 2018 in that film she worked with Sushant Singh Rajput. Let’s know more about her: Sara Ali Khan Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend
Sara Ali Khan Biography
Sara Ali Khan was born on 12 August 1993 and currently, she is 26 years old as per 2019 in Mumbai, India . She was born to Saif Ali Khan and mother Amrita Singh in She was born in Geneva in Switzerland. She belongs to Bengali and Pathan descent through her father and to Punjabi descent through her mother. She is a member of Pataudi family and is also the granddaughter of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore, She has a brother, Ibrahim Ali Khan and a half-brother, Taimur Ali Khan. Her brother Ibrahim previously worked as a child actor in 2008 Indian film, Tashan.
Her Father Saif Ali Khan and Mother Amrita Singh got divorced in the year 2004 after 13 years of their marriage.
Sara Ali Khan Physical Appearance
Sara Ali Khan is 5 feet and 4 inches tall and weighs around 52kg as a child she used to be a bit of overweighed and she was approximately 96 kg in weight. She did a lot of hard work and transformed herself from fat to fit. She took gyming and a proper diet to get fit as she is now.
Sara Ali Khan Education
Sara Ali Khan did her schooling from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai, India. She completed her graduation in History and Political Science from Columbia University, New York in 2016.
Sara Ali Khan Career
Since her childhood, only Sara wanted to be an actress only but her parents wanted her to complete her studies first and then step into her acting career so she completed her schooling and in 2018 her first movie was released Kedarnath based on the incident of Uttarakhand and then she played a role with Ranveer Singh in movie Simmba. She appeared in the Karan With Koffee Season 6 with her father Saif Ali Khan.
Sara Ali Khan Favourite Things
- Sara Ali Khan Favourite Actress Is Alia Bhatt
- She is Fan of Varun Dhawan
- Her favourite places are New York, London, Goa and Dubai
- She Loves to play tennis
- She is a good dancer
- Sara is a Cricket fan and loves playing Cricket
- She is an awesome dancer and to stay fit, she dance as well.
- Sara Ali Khan is good friends with Kareena Kapoor Khan, her step-mother.
- The star kid was supposed to make her debut with ‘Kedarnath’ alongside Sushant Singh Rajput, but it got postponed and she will be making her debut in ‘Simmba’ alongside Ranveer Singh.
- ‘Simmba’ is also the official remake of south film ‘Temper’.
- Sara loves to go out shopping with her.
- If given a chance, Sara would like to date Kartik Aaryan.
- Amrita Singh, Sara’s mother, had dressed her for her father’s wedding.
- She suffers from Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) because of which she had gained weight.
- Sara wanted to marry Ranbir Kapoor, she revealed in an interview
- She got admission in school by singing song “Dama-dam maast calander”
- She was quite impressed with the role of Kareena Kapoor Khan in the film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.’
- 110 Broadway, New York City was her home is her graduation days while she was studying at the Columbia University.
- Interestingly, the age difference between Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan (Sara’s step mother) is approximately equal to the age difference between Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.